Looking for the best place to photograph Brisbane’s Story Bridge?
“A good photograph is knowing where to stand.” – Ansel Adams.
Best place to photograph
Wilson’s Outlook Reserve
Bowen Tce (Cnr Moray St)
For the best view of Brisbane’s Story Bridge, head towards Wilson’s Outlook Reserve at New Farm. Stand at the park fence overlooking the river and you’ll get fantastic views of the bridge with the Brisbane CBD in the background.
Best time to photograph
Sunset / Early evening
For downloading and editing all your photos you cannot go past Adobe Lightroom. I recommend a monthly subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud.
Do you have any photography location tips for popular tourist attractions? Send us a photograph you’ve taken along with the location of where you were standing. We’ll share your name and photograph with our readers.
- Best place to photograph the Glasshouse Mountains
- Best Instagram Worthy Spots in Brisbane
- Explore Brisbane on a Budget with a Free CityHopper Ferry.
- 20 Free Activities at South Bank, Brisbane
- How to hire a Brisbane CityCycle
- Brisbane Bucket List Ideas: ‘Snap Travel Blog’ Travel Tips
Last Updated on