Is visiting Brisbane one of your Bucket List ideas? If it isn’t, then you should add it to your list today.
Who wouldn’t want to visit the Capital City of Queensland and gateway to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast?
Queensland, also known as the Sunshine State because of its amazing weather, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Australia. Queensland’s advertising slogan “Beautiful One Day, Perfect The Next” perfectly sums up our capital city Brisbane.
Whether you are visiting Brisbane on holiday or you are a local wanting to explore your hometown, Snap Travel Blog’s ‘Brisbane Bucket List Ideas’ will provide you with travel tips on a list of things to do in Brisbane as well as the best places to explore Brisbane on a budget.
You can also read about the Best Instagram Worthy Spots in Brisbane.
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” — Susan Sontag.
Brisbane Bucket List Ideas: Snap Travel Blog ‘Travel Tips’
Parks / Green Spaces:
- South Bank Parklands – read about 20 Free Activities at South Bank, Brisbane
- Roma Street Parklands
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens
- Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens
- Mt Coot-tha Lookout
- Mt Coot-tha walking trails
- New Farm Park
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
Art, Culture, History & Music:
- QAGOMA (some exhibitions may incur an entry fee)
- Queensland Museum (some exhibitions may incur an entry fee)
- Museum of Brisbane
- Parliament House
- Brisbane Powerhouse (free on Friday night)
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre
- City Sounds (free concerts)
- State Library of Queensland
- Street Art
- Brisbane CityCycle – read how to hire a Brisbane City Cycle and get 24 hour access for just $2.
- Free City Hopper Ferry – read how to explore Brisbane on a budget with a free CityHopper ferry
- Free City Centre Loop Bus
- Brisbane AirTrain
- Helicopter – read about a V2 Helicopter flight over Brisbane
Other Brisbane Bucket List Ideas:
- Wheel of Brisbane
- Howard Smith Wharves
- Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium
- Story Bridge
- Brisbane City Hall Tour
- Brisbane City Hall Clock Tower – read about the Free Brisbane City Hall ‘Clock Tower’ Tour
- Brisbane Riverwalk
- Chinatown Mall
This list is constantly being updated so bookmark it and check back regularly for new travel tips and Brisbane Bucket List ideas.
Do you have any more Brisbane Bucket List Ideas? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Share your ideas by leaving a comment below.
Are you planning on spending time exploring the rest of Queensland? If you are, try a Sea Turtle encounter on the Great Barrier Reef, Fraser Island self drive tour or a Tuscan Long Lunch near the Gold Coast.
Related Posts –
- Best Instagram Worthy Spots in Brisbane
- Explore Brisbane on a Budget with a Free CityHopper Ferry.
- 20 Free Activities at South Bank, Brisbane
- How to hire a Brisbane CityCycle
- Best place to photograph the Story Bridge, Brisbane
Last Updated on